As it relates to HIPAA (for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), the contingency plan should outline what procedures a pharmacy will follow if its operations are disrupted by any type of disaster--natural, environmental or man-made.
What does CONPLAN stand for?
CONPLAN stands for Contingency Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONPLAN
- Connected Name Identification Presentation
- Connection Oriented Network Protocol
- Connection-Mode Network-Layer Protocol (Sonet)
- Continued on Next Page
- Marine Contamination in the South East Pacific Coordinated Research & Monitoring Program
- Confederacion de Pueblos Autoctonos de Honduras (Spanish: Confederation of Indigenous Peoples of Honduras)
- Confederación Panamericana de Escuelas de Hotelería y Turismo (Spanish: Panamerican Confederation for the Study of Hotel and Tourism; est. 1991)
- Concept Of Operation Plan
- Concept of Plan
- Concept Plan
- Operation Plan in Concept Format (US DoD)
- Construction Project Management (Croatia)
- Council of Nigerian People and Organizations
- Contact Party
- Capital Operations North Queensland (Australia)
- Cost of Non Quality
- Construction Quality Assessment System (Singapore)
- Context Sensitive Web Query Interface Extention
- Computerized Needs-Oriented Quality Measurement Evaluation System
- Concurrent Queries over Space and Time (data mining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myers John Wiley & Sons Contingency plans map out a corporation's strategy for environmental or man-made disasters that may have a serious impact on the daily functioning of business.
This book * will help you establish a corporate contingency plan policy and strategy while minimizing plan development costs * provides sample computer contingency plans and business continuity strategies and case studies ISBN:0-471-35838-X (Wiley) Hard cover, English, 251 pages, 1999 Catalog No.
CMS' contingency plan helps to ensure that Medicare claims from thousands of providers will not be rejected.