27 (Xinhua-ANI): South Korea has formally submitted a claim to an extended portion of continental shelf in the East China Sea to the United Nations, the foreign ministry here said Thursday.
What does CONSHELF stand for?
CONSHELF stands for Continental Shelf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consensus Visualization and Editing Program (University of Washington Genome Center)
- Concurrent and Simultaneous Engineering System
- Congress of Settlement Nations (G-Savior/Gundam game)
- Career Options and Navy Skills Evaluation Program (US Navy)
- Cooperative North American Shotgunning Education Program
- Collaborative Simulation for Education and Research (computer protocol research group)
- Condition Survey and Evaluation of Repairs for Buildings
- Conversion of Serials Project (OCLC)
- Cooperative Online Serials
- Comet Nucleus Sounding Experiment by Radiowave Transmission (European Space Agency)
- Consortium for the Romanian Language
- CONSOLAN Facility
- Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Italy)
- Consolidated (Low or Medium Frequency) Long-Range Aid to Navigation
- Consolidation Exercise
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials
- Conversational System With On-Line Remote Terminals
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEOUL, July 5 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING FOREIGN MINISTRY SPOKESWOMAN'S REMARKS IN 3RD-4TH GRAFS) South Korea will submit an official claim on the outer limits of the continental shelf beyond its exclusive economic zone in the East China Sea to a U.
If a coastal State wishes to delineate its continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles from the baselines from which the breadth of the territorial sea is measured, it has to submit relevant data and information to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf, an expert body established under the Convention.
A final regulatory framework for Outer Continental Shelf renewable energy development is still being developed by Sec.