Ennis Whitehead, commander of Continental Air Command, warmed to the idea that the program would definitely help establish day-to-day continuity at reserve locations during the weeks that the part-time reserve force was not present for duty.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Continental Air Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Constitutional Accountability Center (Washington, DC)
- Construction Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Consulting and Audit Canada
- Consumer Affairs Commission (Jamaica)
- Consumers Association of Canada
- Contact Agility Club
- Contact Approach Control
- Contemporary Arts Center (various locations)
- Conteneur Amiante Ciment (French: Asbestos Cement Container)
- Context-Aware Computing
- Continuity Army Council (IRA)
- Contract Audit Coordinator (DCAA)
- Contract Awards Committee
- Contractor's Approach to CALS
- Contributory Asset Charge (finance)
- Control Analysis Center
- Contrôle Audit Conseil (French: Audit Control Board)
- Coomera Anglican College (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Cooper Aerobics Center
- Cornucopia Art Center (Lanesboro, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hall, commander of the Continental Air Command, the major command having administrative responsibilities over the air reserve components, swore-in the first two ARTs: Master Sgt.
12, 1962 (a Friday), the Tactical Air Command queried the Continental Air Command on how many transport aircraft were available the next morning.