Last month came in like a lamb and stayed that way, contributing to the warmest March for the contiguous United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii,since modern record-keeping began in 1895, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said on Monday.
What does CUS stand for?
CUS stands for Contiguous United States
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUS
We have 84 other meanings of CUS in our Acronym Attic
- Coherent Unit Set
- Comité Universitaire de Solidarité
- Commander, Undersea Surveillance (US Navy)
- Common User Subsystem
- Common User System
- Communauté Urbaine de Strasbourg (French: Urban Community of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Compression Ultrasonography
- Concordia University System
- Confederación de Unificación Sindical (Spanish: Confederation of Labor Unification, Nicaragua)
- Constant Unit Service
- Correctional Unit Supervisor
- Cute Useless Stuff (polite form)
- I'm Concerned, I'm Uncomfortable, I'm Scared (health safety)
- See You Soon (chat)
- Customs House (nautical)
- Carleton University Students Association (Canada)
- Cavitational Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (Valleylab, Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- Cavitron Ultrasound Surgical Aspirator (vaginal metastases)
- Centerville United Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK), on Tuesday announced it has launched a sale for fares throughout Alaska, the contiguous United States and Canada.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK), on Tuesday announced it has launched a sale for fares throughout Alaska, the contiguous United States and Canada.
Jaffe's group first detected a clear burst of pollution on March 29, 1997, at a research site located on Cheeka Peak in Washington, near the westernmost tip of the contiguous United States.