Last month came in like a lamb and stayed that way, contributing to the warmest March for the contiguous United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii,since modern record-keeping began in 1895, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said on Monday.
What does CONUS stand for?
CONUS stands for Contiguous United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONUS
We have 7 other meanings of CONUS in our Acronym Attic
- Congress of Traditional Leaders of South Africa
- CONtinuous TRaffic Assignment Model
- Conselho Nacional de Trânsito (National Traffic Council; Brazil)
- Connectivity Tracing Assignment Tools
- Consolidated Truck
- (National) Commission On New Technological Uses (of copyrighted works)
- National Commission on New Technological Uses of Copyrighted Works (Washington, DC)
- Consortium of National and University Libraries (Ireland)
- Conterminous United States
- Continental United States
- Continental United States Army
- the Numbered Armies in the Continental United States
- the Numbered Armies in the CONUS & the United States Army Military District of Washington
- Continental United States Military Network Station
- Continental United States Over-The-Horizon Backscatter (Radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK), on Tuesday announced it has launched a sale for fares throughout Alaska, the contiguous United States and Canada.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Alaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK), on Tuesday announced it has launched a sale for fares throughout Alaska, the contiguous United States and Canada.
Jaffe's group first detected a clear burst of pollution on March 29, 1997, at a research site located on Cheeka Peak in Washington, near the westernmost tip of the contiguous United States.