The company will showcase ETAdirect Enterprise and ETAdirect Professional - uniquely leveraging the technology revolution that is cloud, mobile, social and context-aware computing.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Context-Aware Computing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Aircraft Corporation (est. 1923)
- Constitutional Accountability Center (Washington, DC)
- Construction Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Consulting and Audit Canada
- Consumer Affairs Commission (Jamaica)
- Consumers Association of Canada
- Contact Agility Club
- Contact Approach Control
- Contemporary Arts Center (various locations)
- Conteneur Amiante Ciment (French: Asbestos Cement Container)
- Continental Air Command
- Continuity Army Council (IRA)
- Contract Audit Coordinator (DCAA)
- Contract Awards Committee
- Contractor's Approach to CALS
- Contributory Asset Charge (finance)
- Control Analysis Center
- Contrôle Audit Conseil (French: Audit Control Board)
- Coomera Anglican College (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Cooper Aerobics Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demand for simplicity has been bolstered by the shift to mobile technologies, and context-aware computing is also assuming greater importance.
The third major trend affecting IT leaders is context-aware computing.
By 2013, more than half of Fortune 500 companies will have context-aware computing initiatives, he predicts, noting that mobility is a subset that accounts for 80% of what's happening in this arena.
9781420077711 Context-aware computing and self-managing systems.
The device was created by a team led by Ted Selker, director of MIT's Context-Aware Computing lab and former director of the IBM lab that created the eye-gaze tracker.