Talib Kweli voiced the protagonist of the 2006 adventure game "Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Contents Under Pressure (radio show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price (accounting)
- Compassionate Use Program (pharmaceuticals)
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Conditional Use Permit
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Consumptive Use Permit
- Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A police spokesman said yesterday: "Post-mortem examinations have now been carried out and have confirmed all four men were exposed to flooded pit contents under pressure.
A police spokesman said yesterday: "Post mortem examinations have now been carried out and have confirmed all four men were exposed to flooded pit contents under pressure.
Contents Under Pressure was launched weeks after Tony Blair cleaned graffiti in Swindon, Wilts, for the Government's Respect campaign.
Zeises is the author of Bringing Up the Bones and Contents Under Pressure.
They keep the contents under pressure with blowing agents to prevent voids.
For its Contents Under Pressure project which seeks to gain a better understanding of the experience of at-risk youth and identify promising practices in order to educate those working with at-risk youth.