What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Commonality Usage Proposal (NASA)
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price (accounting)
- Compassionate Use Program (pharmaceuticals)
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Conditional Use Permit
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Consumptive Use Permit