For organizations that are going global, a good content management system can help overcome these challenges.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Content Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Construction Métallique Saumuroise (French construction company)
- Contact Management System (obsolete; now Technical Decision Support System)
- Container Managed Security (software)
- Container Management Systems
- Contemporary Music Society (various locations)
- Content Managed Solution (websites)
- Content Management Server (Microsoft)
- Content Management Service
- Content Management Specialist
- Contingency Management Services, Inc.
- Contingency Mutual Support (US DoD)
- Continuous Measurement System (videotaped behavior software)
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Maintenance Services
- Contract Management Software (software)
- Contract Management System
- Contract Master Schedule (project management)
- Contractor Maintenance Support
- Contraints Management Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockwood Financial, the leading provider of individually managed account services to independent financial advisors, selected Percussion Software's content management system to better aggregate, manage and publish content to its customer-focused Web sites.