It demonstrates that Connect Internet Solutions has the expertise to provide leading web design and content management services to our clients.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Content Management Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation of Migratory Species
- Constant Maturity Swap-linked
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Construction Métallique Saumuroise (French construction company)
- Contact Management System (obsolete; now Technical Decision Support System)
- Container Managed Security (software)
- Container Management Systems
- Contemporary Music Society (various locations)
- Content Managed Solution (websites)
- Content Management Server (Microsoft)
- Content Management Specialist
- Content Management System
- Contingency Management Services, Inc.
- Contingency Mutual Support (US DoD)
- Continuous Measurement System (videotaped behavior software)
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Maintenance Services
- Contract Management System
- Contract Master Schedule (project management)
- Contractor Maintenance Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/reports/c16998 ) has announced the addition of Profile of Image Capture and Content Management Services offered by Print Providers in the United States to their offering.
Infodata delivers proprietary middleware applications, by means of a Content Management Services Layer (CMSL), that is integrated with IBM compliance offerings.
Whale today released its newest module optimized for EMC Documentum Webtop, providing enterprises with secure and seamless access to corporate repositories and content management services from any web browser.
In addition, dealers now have the option of using ARI's Content Management Services to automatically change their site to ensure that their site reflects current weather conditions, products and promotions.
Ericsson has provided its Personalized Greeting Service, including the ringback tone functionality, and content management service, which includes distribution of all content on the platform.
GlobeCast's plan and design considerations have maximized the facility's versatility enabling it to deliver and manage its wide range of IP-based Content Management Services, including IPTV.
Audible Magic Corporation, a leading provider of content management services to the digital media and entertainment industries, today announced plans to integrate Activated Content Corporation's watermarking technology into its CopySense(R) Network Appliance, offering a new level of protection for pre-release music, film and multi-media content.