The locally installable Content Engine works with BSD, Linux, OSX, and Windows operating systems (both clients and servers).
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Content Engine (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil d'Etat (Luxembourg)
- Conseiller en Emploi (French)
- Conservation of Energy
- Constant Effect
- Construction Engineers (Canadian Forces Base)
- Consultative Examination
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumption Entry (process of declaring the importation of foreign made goods for use in the US)
- Contact Explosive
- Contagious Ecthyma (orf in Goats; aka sore mouth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Said to integrate seamlessly with existing Vizrt content management system installations, with Escenic Content Engine as the core application, the solution allows customers to build native iOS and Android apps that provide a native visual experience for all the latest mobile devices.