Or the fact that, alongside its active educational work, it also encompasses both a contemporary music ensemble and a Baroque Ensemble, which plays on original instruments.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Contemporary Music Ensemble (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Mondial des Éleveurs (French: World Council of Farmers)
- Conseil Municipal d'Enfants (French: City Council of Children)
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy (physics)
- Conservatoire des Mémoires Étudiantes (French: Student Memoirs Conservatory)
- Consistently Meets Expectations (employee performance review)
- Construção e Manutenção Electromecanica (Portuguese: Construction and Maintenance Electromechanics; engineering company)
- Construction Management Engineer
- Construction Matériel Environnement (French stormwater treatment equipment manufacturer)
- Container Management Element
- Contemporary Montessori Education
- Continuing Medical Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Contract Manpower Equivalent
- Contract Manyear Equivalent
- Conveyor Maintenance and Erection
- Core Managed Environment (Phoenix; software)
- Coronal Mass Ejection
- Corrective Maintenance Exercise
- Corridor Management Entity (Florida, USA)
- Countermeasures Evaluator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ryan is the executive director of Ensemble Dal Niente, a Chicago-based contemporary music ensemble.
Hezarfen opens a window Turkey's home-grown contemporary music ensemble, Hezarfen, presented a program of the music of Turkish/German composer Taner Akyol at Borusan Music House on Dec.
The Dream of the Rood is a medieval poem which the composer set to music for vocal quartet The Hilliard Ensemble and Ensemble 10/10, the contemporary music ensemble of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
Beta Collide: Stockhausen Concert Today, Beall Hall Beta Collide, a contemporary music ensemble, will present a tribute to composer Karlheinz Stockhausen at 8 p.
is the odd title for this collection of new music from the Royal Liverpool Phil's contemporary music ensemble 10/10.