Aysegul Kurtel, an artistic formations and activities manager and the founder of K2 Contemporary Arts Center in the Aegean province of Izmir, received the order at a ceremony in the western province of Izmir.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Contemporary Arts Center (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation Area Consent (UK)
- Console Alarm Card
- Consolidated Aircraft Corporation (est. 1923)
- Constitutional Accountability Center (Washington, DC)
- Construction Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Consulting and Audit Canada
- Consumer Affairs Commission (Jamaica)
- Consumers Association of Canada
- Contact Agility Club
- Contact Approach Control
- Conteneur Amiante Ciment (French: Asbestos Cement Container)
- Context-Aware Computing
- Continental Air Command
- Continuity Army Council (IRA)
- Contract Audit Coordinator (DCAA)
- Contract Awards Committee
- Contractor's Approach to CALS
- Contributory Asset Charge (finance)
- Control Analysis Center
- Contrôle Audit Conseil (French: Audit Control Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March they will return to New Orleans and perform at the Contemporary Arts Center.
Aron Rose surfaced at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, where he and Christian Strike appeared to be responsible for unleashing the Toy Machine team upon Zaha Hadid's architectural masterpiece.
Was the Cincinnati Contemporary Arts Center government owned?