However, recently a contaminated land use model, the Contaminated Land Environmental Assessment Model (CLEA), was published by Defra and the Environment Agency to establish Soil Guideline Values (SGVs) for proposed land use, under Part II of the Environmental Protection Act.
What does CLEA stand for?
CLEA stands for Contaminated Land Environmental Assessment (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLEA
We have 8 other meanings of CLEA in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Law Enforcement Accreditation
- Commonwealth Legal Education Association (UK)
- Communications for Law Enforcement Administration
- Community Legal Education Action (fund)
- Community Legal Education Association, Inc. (Canada)
- Company Law Enforcement Act 2001 (Ireland)
- Comparative Literature - East Asian
- Concentrated Learning Experience Abroad
- Conference on Laser Engineering and Applications (IEEE)
- Consortium for the Liberal Education of Artists
- Contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (UK)
- Contemporary Laboratory Experiences in Astronomy (Gettysburg College; Gettysburg, PA)
- Copiah-Lincoln Educators Association (Wesson, MS)
- Council of Local Education Authorities
- Criminal Law Enforcement Application
- Cross Lake Education Authority (Canada)
- Cumbria Local Education Authority (UK)
- Citizens Law Enforcement Academy Alumni (Douglasville, GA)
- Continuing Legal Education Association of Australasia
- Corso di Laurea in Economia per le Arti, la Cultura e la Comunicazione (University of Bocconi course)