A[cedilla] It also participates in the Megaports and US Container Security Initiative (CSI), which sees US Customs officials stationed at the port.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Storage Interface (cloud computing)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Contaminant Source Inventory (various organizations)
- Contemporary Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Continual Service Improvement (ITIL)
- Continuous School Improvement (various organizations)
- Continuous Supplier Involvement
- Contract Simulator Instructor
- Contract Source Inspection
- Contractor Simulator Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new law encompasses several programs and initiatives like: * The Container Security Initiative through which Customs and Border Patrol agents examine international cargo and identify potential threats before at-risk cargo is loaded on ships headed for U.
These efforts include the Container Security Initiative (CSI), the Secure Freight programme (SF), and the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)--all put forward within the past 12 months.
The document covers implementation of NNSA's Megaports Initiative and CBP's Container Security Initiative.
The declaration was co-signed by the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and the Department of Homeland Security's Customs and Border Protection and covers implementation of NNSA's Megaports Initiative and CBP's Container Security Initiative.