Another possible savings with the right bales is they are heavy and the bale size is designed to maximize container loading.
What does CLR stand for?
CLR stands for Container Loading
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLR
We have 146 other meanings of CLR in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Loss Replacement
- Combined Line & Recording
- Commercial Loan Review
- Common Language Runtime (Microsoft .NET)
- Commonwealth Law Reports (Australian's High Court law reporter)
- Complex Linear Regression
- Computer Language Research
- Conditional Logistic Regression
- Consortium for Lexical Research (New Mexico)
- Contact Lens Relief (Clear Eyes)
- Context Likelihood of Relatedness (algorithm)
- Contingent Liability Record
- Contingent Liability Report
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest (authors of the book "Introduction to Algorithms")
- Correlated Low-Rank
- Council on Library Resources
- Covert Laser Read
- Credit Loss Reserve
- Current-Limiting Resistor
- Customer Liaison Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
director and chief engineer, designed the unit after listening to several customers complain about their current container loading systems' lack of safety and efficiency.
The container loading machinery, Frankel says, has been in the development stage for about 20 months.