ZPMC, the port equipment manufacturer, and TGPC, a regional design, construction and cranes after sales service company, have ordered the equipment, which will be used to power 19 STS and 50 RMG cranes at Jebel Ali Port's new Terminal 3 container handling facility, the company said in a statement.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Container Handling Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Facility (various organizations)
- Community Health Foundation (various locations)
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals (course)
- Confoederatio Helvetia Franc (Swiss national currency)
- Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Congregation of the Holy Family
- Consolidated History File
- Consumers' Health Forum of Australia
- Contactorgaan Hypothecair Financiers
- Contract/Contractor History File
- Cooperative Housing Federation
- Cooperative Housing Foundation (est. 1952)
- Coupled Hartree-Fock
- Critical Heat Flux
- Cumulative Hazard Function
- Cyclophosphamide, Hexamethylmelamine, 5-Fluorouracil (cancer drug regimen)
- Swiss Franc (ISO currency code)
- Congestive Heart Failure Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy
- Carbon Hydro-Trifluoride
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZPMC, the world's largest port equipment manufacturer, and TGPC, a regional leader in the design, construction and after sales service of cranes, have ordered the equipment, which will be used to power 19 STS and 50 RMG cranes at Jebel Ali Port's new Terminal three container handling facility.
UPGRADE PROJECTS BEGIN Senegalese port officials have identified four major projects to recapture Dakar's competitive edge: (1) extension and privatisation of the container handling facility (estimated cost: $28m); (2) the construction of a distribution and transfer station (estimated cost: $26m); (3) the construction of a bulk grain handling terminal; (4) the construction of a cruise ship terminal and waterfront development.
In addition, the second Tyne crossing will underline Cobalt Park on North Tyneside as a focus for employment and Teesport is creating 200 new jobs with the pounds 20m development of the UK's second-largest container handling facility.