Strategic partners in the venture are Container Corporation of India (Concor), Transworld and Chakiat.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Container Corporation of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Connectivity, Compatibility, and Interoperability
- Conseil Canadien des Ingénieurs (French: Canadian Council of Professional Engineers)
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Consolidated Client Infrastructure (HP)
- Consolidated Contracting Initiative (NASA)
- Construction Cost Index
- Consultation and Community Involvement (UK)
- Consumer Co-Op International
- Consumer Confidence Index
- Container Closure Integrity
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator
- Continuous Commodity Index
- Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Control Code Indicator
- Control Components Inc. (Rancho Santa Margarita, California)
- Control Correlation Identifier (cybersecurity)
- Controlled Critical Impact
- Controlled Cryptographic Item
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new terminal is a public-private partnership (PPP) between DP World and the Government of India, with Container Corporation of India (Concor), Transworld and Chakiat also strategic partners in the venture.