The immunization campaign, currently in its third phase, is aimed at preventing the spread of foot and mouth disease, contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP), Peste des Petits Ruminants (PPR) and sheep and goat pox.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia (goat pneumonia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Canadien du Porc (French: Canadian Pork Council)
- Conseil Consultatif de Pharmacologie
- Conseling Center Paraprofessional
- Console Command Processor
- Console Communications Panel
- Consolidated Ceramic Products
- Consolidated Command Post
- Consolidated Cryptologic Program
- Consolidation and Containerization Point (US DoD)
- Consultative Coordinating Party (Bosnia)
- Container Consolidation Point
- Contamination Control Plan
- Contamination Control Products, Inc.
- Continental Conservation Plan (Ducks Unlimited)
- Contingency Command Post (US Army)
- Contingency Communications Package
- Continuing Competency Program (health education)
- Conto Corrente Postale (Italy)
- Contract Change Proposal
- Contract Compliance Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
capripneumoniae is the etiologic agent of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP), a severe and typically lethal respiratory disease, M.
The Animal Wealth Sector of the Authority would vaccinate animals against four diseases -- Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP), Foot and Mouth disease (FMD), Peste des Petits Ruminants (PPR), Sheep and goats pox, a senor official said.