If the contactor fails, there's no power output to the load terminals.
What does CONT stand for?
CONT stands for Contactor
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CONT
- Comité National pour la Sécurité des Usagers de l'Electricité (French: National Committee for the Safety of Electricity Users)
- Consultant Lawyer Solutions (UK)
- Computerized On-Board System Universal Tester (Nissan)
- Concept of Support
- Council of Nova Scotia University Presidents
- Casino-On-Net Time
- Center of Next Transformation
- Computer Oriented Numerical Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
They added that they do not accept the contactor system.
My job was to help the shop tech reps change out an electrical contactor.
The expansion will support the continued growth in its Liqui-Cel Membrane Contactor business and it will enable Membrana to better meet increasing customer demands of membrane and membrane contactors.
SCR-based power controls and contactors control a-c and d-c power to regulate electric heating.
Apr 5, 2006 NTSB wants FAA to require operators to provide separation of electrical power sources to prevent the simultaneous loss of EFIS displays and to require Bombardier to develop a means of protecting electrical terminals on the contactors from moisture-induced short circuits that have caused the fires.