As I understand it, attempts were made to contact party officials in both counties to advise them that they were required under the election code to hold runoffs," Parsons said.
What does CONPY stand for?
CONPY stands for Contact Party
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Marine Contamination in the South East Pacific Coordinated Research & Monitoring Program
- Confederacion de Pueblos Autoctonos de Honduras (Spanish: Confederation of Indigenous Peoples of Honduras)
- Confederación Panamericana de Escuelas de Hotelería y Turismo (Spanish: Panamerican Confederation for the Study of Hotel and Tourism; est. 1991)
- Concept Of Operation Plan
- Concept of Plan
- Concept Plan
- Contingency Plan
- Operation Plan in Concept Format (US DoD)
- Construction Project Management (Croatia)
- Council of Nigerian People and Organizations
- Capital Operations North Queensland (Australia)
- Cost of Non Quality
- Construction Quality Assessment System (Singapore)
- Context Sensitive Web Query Interface Extention
- Computerized Needs-Oriented Quality Measurement Evaluation System
- Concurrent Queries over Space and Time (data mining)
- Connected Name Identification Restriction (telecommunications)
- Continental United States NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Region
- Children of Non Recovered Alcoholics
- Canadian Oilsands Network for Research and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any LFC supporters who wish to celebrate the friendship and attend the Fan party should contact party organiser Graham Agg on 07985648229 for further information.
Contact party planner Janice to discuss your needs.
A spokesman for the Labour Party in Swansea yesterday accused Mr Tregoning of using the e-mail system at the Assembly to contact party members during the recent by-election in Cockett, Swansea.