The factual scenario involved Brevard County's application to the water management district, through the South Brevard Water Authority, for a consumptive use permit that would allow the use, in Brevard County, of water drawn from Osceola County.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Consumptive Use Permit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Common User Products
- Commonality Usage Proposal (NASA)
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price (accounting)
- Compassionate Use Program (pharmaceuticals)
- Component Unit Price (various organizations)
- COMSEC Utility Program
- Conditional Use Permit
- Condom Use Programme (various locations)
- Consolidated Utilization Plan
- Constructor of Useful Parsers
- Content Usage Policy (intellectual property; various organizations)
- Contents Under Pressure (radio show)
- Control Unit Port
- Copper Units of Pressure
- Corrosion Under Paint
- Cuban Peso (ISO currency code)
- Cursor Position
- Canadian Ultimate Players Association
- Certified Unified Program Agency
- Cloud Utilization Promotion Agency (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
116) The legislature changed this provision in 1989, but the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation had already approved numerous consumptive use permit applications and had given them priority over previously filed instream applications.