What is perhaps more surprising than the government-industry alliance on biotech is the two parties' ability to bring a third force into the coalition: the Consumers Association of Canada (CAC).
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Consumers Association of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Assurance Check
- Conseil des Aéroports du Canada (Canadian Airports Council)
- Conservatief Accoord
- Conservation Area Consent (UK)
- Console Alarm Card
- Consolidated Aircraft Corporation (est. 1923)
- Constitutional Accountability Center (Washington, DC)
- Construction Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Consulting and Audit Canada
- Consumer Affairs Commission (Jamaica)
- Contact Agility Club
- Contact Approach Control
- Contemporary Arts Center (various locations)
- Conteneur Amiante Ciment (French: Asbestos Cement Container)
- Context-Aware Computing
- Continental Air Command
- Continuity Army Council (IRA)
- Contract Audit Coordinator (DCAA)
- Contract Awards Committee
- Contractor's Approach to CALS
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here's just a small sampling: the Canadian Council on Multicultural Health, Canadian Council on Smoking and Health, Canadian Ethnocultural Council, Canadian Labour Congress, Consumers Association of Canada, Pollution Probe Foundation, Canadian Parents for French, Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women, National Association of Canadians of Origins in India, Ukrainian Canadian Congress, Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada, National Anti-Poverty Organization, National Watch on Images in the Media Inc.
Since 1945, the Consumers Association of Canada (CAC) has been the leading force in consumerism in Canada.