A group called Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering (CASPIAN) has sprung up for the sole purpose of condemning supermarket discount cards.
What does CAPSIAN stand for?
CAPSIAN stands for Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Computer Aided Production Scheduling and Control
- Curriculum and Professional Support Division (Department of Education; Bhutan)
- California Association of Professors of Special Education
- Center for Applied Studies of the Environment (New York)
- Connecticut Association of Private Special Education Facilities
- California Association of Private Special Education Schools
- Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin (Hopkins, MN)
- Caltech Precollege Science Initiative
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Central Association of Private Security Industry (est. 2005; New Delhi, India)
- Captive Simulation
- Core Assessment Program for Surgical Interventional Therapies
- Core Assessment Program for Surgical Interventional Therapies in Parkinson's Disease
- Cannon Printing System Language
- Common Authentication Protocol Specification Language
- Commonwealth Association of Public Sector Lawyers (Australia)
- Community Alternative Program for Suspended Learners (Canada)
- Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems Laboratory (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; University of Delaware; Newark, DE)
- Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law in Education
- Centre for Australian Public Sector Management