Empirical Studies Related to Outcomes of Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services A number of studies support the notion that people using consumer-directed PAS have better outcomes than their counterparts whose care is agency directed.
What does CDPAS stand for?
CDPAS stands for Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Disabled Persons Act (equal access law)
- Called Party Address
- Canadian Deafened Persons Association
- Capture Division Packet Access
- Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance (Canada)
- Comité Départementale de Prévention de l'Alcoolisme (French: Departmental Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism)
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (UK)
- Convention Démocratique des Peuples Africains - Branche Togolaise (French: Democratic Convention of the African Peoples - Togolese Branch)
- Child Development Policy Advisory Committee (California)
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
- Comité Directeur pour le Patrimoine Culturel et le Paysage (French: Steering Committee for Cultural Heritage and Landscape)
- California Dried Plum Board (est. 1952; Sacramento, CA)
- City Daily Photo Blog
- Communicable Disease Prevention Branch (Georgia)
- Crime and Disorder Partnership Board (London, UK)
- Canadian Decompression and Pain Center (Ontario and British Columbia, Canada)
- Capital District Psychiatric Center (Albany, New York)
- Caribbean Data Processing Center
- Carter-Chan Dance Performance Center (New Zealand)
- Cascade Doberman Pinscher Club (Snohomish County, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These individuals should have consumer-directed personal assistance services available to them in their homes and communities.
For example, research has shown that consumers with disabilities who participated in a consumer-directed personal assistance services (CD-PAS) program were significantly more productive (p [is less than] .
Virginia's consumer-directed personal assistance services (CD-PAS) program has a long history of consumer involvement.