consumer sentiment index rose to a five-year high to beat participants' expectations, market analysts said.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Consumer Sentiment Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Container Storage Interface (cloud computing)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Contaminant Source Inventory (various organizations)
- Contemporary Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Continual Service Improvement (ITIL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The publication's March 2011 edition reports that the publication's Consumer Sentiment Index, Trouble Tracker Index, Stress Index, Employment Index, and Past 30-Day Retail Index all suggested consumers were shrugging off uncertain international and economic news.
The preliminary Reuters/University of Michigan consumer sentiment index for January rose to 72.
The latest KBC Ireland/ ESRI consumer sentiment index fell marginally to 53.