Organized into 12 main sections are entries describing a wide range of occupations, including consumer safety inspector, lifeguard, bomb technician, gaming security guard, and alarm installer.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Consumer Safety Inspector
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Container Storage Interface (cloud computing)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Contaminant Source Inventory (various organizations)
- Contemporary Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumer safety inspectors periodically check firms that produce, store, and market food, drugs, and cosmetics.