Also, earlier this year the Audi Q3 received five stars -- the highest possible score -- for passive crash safety by the European consumer protection initiative Euro NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme).
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Consumer Protection Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-to-PBX Interface
- Conan Properties International (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Concrete Pipe Institute (Vienna, VA)
- Conditional Priority Inheritance
- Congo Peace Initiative (South Africa)
- Consistent Presentation of Images (medical products)
- Consolidated Pipeline Inc.
- Construction Pollution Index
- Consumer Policy Institute (Yonkers, New York)
- Consumer Price Index
- Continental Pole of Inaccessibility (furthest point from the sea)
- Continual Process Improvement
- Continuity Programs, Inc. (Walled Lake, MI)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Product Innovation
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
- Cooperative Preschool Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS (C) 1994-8 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD In a recent launch of consumer protection initiatives for the financial services industry, the US President has urged the Justice Department to prosecute more perpetrators of Internet fraud.