Taipei, June 8, 2011 (CENS) -- Taiwan's consumer price index rose 1.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Consumer Price Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Processed Interpretation
- Computer-to-PBX Interface
- Conan Properties International (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Concrete Pipe Institute (Vienna, VA)
- Conditional Priority Inheritance
- Congo Peace Initiative (South Africa)
- Consistent Presentation of Images (medical products)
- Consolidated Pipeline Inc.
- Construction Pollution Index
- Consumer Policy Institute (Yonkers, New York)
- Consumer Protection Initiative (various locations)
- Continental Pole of Inaccessibility (furthest point from the sea)
- Continual Process Improvement
- Continuity Programs, Inc. (Walled Lake, MI)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Product Innovation
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this system, if the Consumer Price Index escalates 5 percent, a tenant's rent would increase by 5 percent as well.
Medical-cost expenses continued to outpace the general inflation rate, keeping the price indexes for major property/casualty lines above the consumer price index in 1999.