It's also clear that the issue is very volatile," says Jean Halloran, director of the Consumer Policy Institute at the Consumers Union (CU).
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Consumer Policy Institute (Yonkers, New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Package Integration
- Computer-Processed Interpretation
- Computer-to-PBX Interface
- Conan Properties International (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Concrete Pipe Institute (Vienna, VA)
- Conditional Priority Inheritance
- Congo Peace Initiative (South Africa)
- Consistent Presentation of Images (medical products)
- Consolidated Pipeline Inc.
- Construction Pollution Index
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Protection Initiative (various locations)
- Continental Pole of Inaccessibility (furthest point from the sea)
- Continual Process Improvement
- Continuity Programs, Inc. (Walled Lake, MI)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Product Innovation
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The possible connection between rBGH and mad cow disease was first made in 1993 by Michael Hansen, a research associate at the Consumer Policy Institute.