255) Also, the Consumer Internet Privacy Enhancement Act permits civil actions by states on behalf of individuals.
What does CIPEA stand for?
CIPEA stands for Consumer Internet Privacy Enhancement Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPEA
We have 1 other meaning of CIPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Decision Support System
- Center for Image Processing in Education
- Center for International Private Enterprise
- Certification in Plumbing Engineering
- Comitato Interministeriale per la Programmazione Economica (Italian)
- Commission Internationale pour la Protection de l'Escaut (French: International Commission for the Protection of the Scheldt; watershed association)
- Conventional Internet Protocol Extender
- Creative, Inventive and Productive Excelment
- Crypto Internet Protocol Encapsulation
- Comite International Pour l'Etude des Argiles
- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
- Center for the Study of Institutions, Population, and Environmental Change
- Central Iowa Public Employees Council (labor union)
- Combustion, Incineration/Pyrolysis and Emission Control (conference)
- Conseil Intergouvernemental des Pays Exportateurs de Cuivre (French: Intergovernmental Council of Copper-Exporting Countries)
- Center for Investigation in Pediatrics (Brazil)
- Commissione Internazionalizzazione Produttiva E Distributiva (Italian: Production and Distribution Internationalization Commission)
- Centre d'Informations Pédagogiques pour l'Enseignement du Français (French: Educational Information Center for the Teaching of French)
- Commission Internationale pour la Protection des Eaux du Lac Leman (French)
- California Independent Public Employees Legislative Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some prominent bills that address the Internet privacy issue are still pending congressional review:' * The Consumer Internet Privacy Enhancement Act would require Web sites to clearly post information about what information they collect, what they will do with the information and whether the information is needed to use the site.