The McGoogan Library, the Nebraska Library Commission, and more than seventy public libraries in the state formed the Consumer Health Information Resource Service (CHIRS) (McGoogan Library of Medicine, 2004).
What does CHIRS stand for?
CHIRS stands for Consumer Health Information Resource Service (est. 1985; Nebraska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIRS
- Confidential Hazardous Incident Reporting Programme
- Confidential Human-Factors Incident Reporting Program (UK)
- Cooperative Hospital Infant Restraint Program (Toronto General Hospital; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program
- Children's Hospital Injury Research and Prevention Program (Canada)
- Computer Hardware Inventory and Repair Processing System
- Confidential Human Factors Reporting System (UK)
- Community Head Injury Resource Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Health Intensity Rate Scale
- Community Housing Information and Reference Services (Australia)
- California Health Interview Survey (University of California, Los Angeles; Center for Health Policy Research; Los Angeles, CA)
- Channel Islands National Park (US National Park Service)
- Chiapas (Estado de México)
- Community Health Information System
- Consumer Health Information Service (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Covert Human Intelligence Source (Crown Prosecution Service; UK)
- Committee for Health in Southern Africa (est. 1984)
- Cedar Hill Independent School District (Cedar Hill, Texas)
- Channel Initiated Secondary Electron (semiconductors)
- Computer Human Interaction and Software Engineering Lab (University of Victoria; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHIRS: Consumer health information resource services for Nebraska residents.