The US-based Consumer Health Information Research Institute reported after prolonged, rigorous - and probably very enjoyable - research on the subject that the biggest aphrodisiac was the mind.
What does CHIRI stand for?
CHIRI stands for Consumer Health Information Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIRI
- Centre for Health Information Quality (UK)
- Concordia Historical Institute Quarterly (Lutheran journal)
- Chiricahua National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Commission of History of International Relations
- Criminal History Information Record (Korea National Police)
- California Health Insurance Reliability Act
- Centre for Health Informatics Research and Development
- Chicago Initiative to Raise Asthma Health Equity (Illinois)
- Centro de Culturas Indigenas de Perú (Spanish: Center for Indigenous Cultures of Peru)
- Child Health Insurance Research Initiative (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US DHHS)
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (California)
- Cultural Heritage Informatics Research Oriented Network (Europe)
- Child Health Insurance Reform Program
- Clinical Health Information Retrieval Project (University of North Carolina School of Medicine; Raleigh, NC)
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload (US Air Force)
- Community Health Improvement and Regeneration Project (UK)
- Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse
- Confidential Hazardous Incident Reporting Programme
- Confidential Human-Factors Incident Reporting Program (UK)
- Cooperative Hospital Infant Restraint Program (Toronto General Hospital; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)