Organization and media sponsors include Active Archive Alliance, Blu-ray Disc Association, Burn World, Computer Outlook, Consultants Network of Silicon Valley, Coughlin Associates, Createasphere, Davis Consulting Asia, Digital Living Room, FCIA, Fierce Cable, HomeToys, IDC, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society, Flash Memory Summit, Media and Entertainment Technology, Objective Analysis, Outlook Foundation, Park Associates, PC World, Photo Imaging News, Powersource, PriceG2, Santa Clara Valley IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Chapter, STA, Storage Review, Storage Newsletter, Storagesearch.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation des Eaux et Sols (French: Conservation of Water and Soil; Nigeria)
- Consolidated Earth Station (FCC)
- Constant Elasticity of Substitution
- Constellation Energy Source
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
- Continuing Education System
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
- Control Earth Station
- Control Electronics System (NASA)
- Cooperative Educational Services