The quasi-governmental Consumer Council of Zimbabwe calculates the national poverty level, the minimum monthly income a typical six-member family needs to survive, at 500,000 Zimbabwean dollars.
What does CCZ stand for?
CCZ stands for Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (est. 1975)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCZ
We have 21 other meanings of CCZ in our Acronym Attic
- Churchill County Youth Softball Association (Nevada)
- Clark County Youth Soccer Association (Virginia)
- Carroll County Youth Service Bureau (Westminster, MD)
- Centre County Youth Services Bureau (State College, PA)
- Carroll County Youth Soccer League (Westminster, MD)
- Columbia Center for Youth Violence Prevention (Columbia University; New York)
- Camcad Zipped (data file)
- Carlet-Charpin-Zinoviev (Equivalence Relation of Functions)
- Charpente Couverture Zinguerie (French framing and roofing company)
- Command and Control Zone
- Council of Churches in Zambia (est. 1945)
- Cyber Condition Zebra (Washington Naval Yard)
- Center for Coastal Zone Assessment and Remote Sensing (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Commerciele Club Zuid Friesland (Dutch: Commercial Club of South Jersey)
- Capri Club Zuid-Holland (Dutch car club)
- Command and Conquer: Zero Hour (computer game)
- Centre for Coastal Zone Management (University of Aberdeen; UK)
- Coupled Cohesive Zone Model (mechanics)
- Cross Club Zueri Oberland (German)
- Cataract, Congenital Zonular, with Sutural Opacities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) executive director, Elizabeth Nerwande, said few governments could survive without debt, but the question was whether a country could sustain the debt without hurting its citizens.