Chi-fai Chan is Professor, Department of Marketing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, and concurrently Chairman, Consumer Council of Hong Kong.
What does CCHK stand for?
CCHK stands for Consumer Council of Hong Kong
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCHK
We have 2 other meanings of CCHK in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culturel et Humanitaire International (French: International Humanitarian and Cultural Center)
- Compendium of Clinical and Health Indicators (National Health Service; UK)
- Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Centre for Complementary Healthcare Integrated Medicine (Thames Valley University, London, England)
- Community Childhood Hunger Identification Project
- Coordinating Center for Health Information and Service (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; also seen as CoCHIS)
- Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (aka Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology)
- Certification Committee for Healthcare Information Technology
- Community Church Hong Kong
- Canadian Cyber Hockey League
- Center for Community Health Leadership (Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Central Canada Hockey League
- Cercle Culturel et Historique de Leudelange (Leudelange, Luxembourg)
- Cercle de Conférences et d'Histoire Locale (French: Circle Conference and Local History; cultural association)
- China Container Holdings Ltd.
- Christchurch City Holdings Limited (New Zealand)
- Citizens Concerned for Human Life (Albany, NY)
- Communauté de Communes de la Haute Lande (French: Community of Communes of the Haute Lande; Labouheyre, France)
- Cytochrome C Heme Lyase