Not only is the article inaccurate in places, but just as concerning is its negative tone toward the Consumer Consortium on Assisted Living (CCAL).
What does CCAL stand for?
CCAL stands for Consumer Consortium on Assisted Living
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAL
We have 8 other meanings of CCAL in our Acronym Attic
- Chocolate and Cocoa Association of Japan
- Corporación Colectivo de Abogados José Alvear Restrepo (Spanish: José Alvear Restrepo Lawyer’s Collective; Colombia)
- Child Care Association of Johnson County
- Concerned Citizens Against Jet Noise
- Central California Association of Kodály Educators
- California Current
- Closing Cost Assistance Loan (State of New York Mortgage Agency)
- College of Community Association Lawyers (Community Associations Institute)
- Collier County Animal League (Florida)
- Calgary Community Adult Learning Association (Canada)
- Culture Collection of Algal Laboratory (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic)
- Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
- Centre for Computer Analysis of Language and Speech (University of Leeds; UK)
- Canada-Chile Agreement on Labour Cooperation
- Collin County Adult Literacy Council (Plano, TX)
- Council of Connecticut Academic Library Directors
- Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction
- Community Concerned About Lockheed Martin (Santa Cruz County, CA)
- Center for Coastal and Land Margin Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Consumer Consortium on Assisted Living (CCAL) and its allies believe that the absence of federal regulation for assisted living places residents and their family members at risk.