The Byblos Bank/AUB Consumer Confidence Index reached its lowest point on a monthly basis in June since its inception in July 2007.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Consumer Confidence Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Culinary Institute (est. 1987)
- Connection Control Interface
- Connectivity, Compatibility, and Interoperability
- Conseil Canadien des Ingénieurs (French: Canadian Council of Professional Engineers)
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Consolidated Client Infrastructure (HP)
- Consolidated Contracting Initiative (NASA)
- Construction Cost Index
- Consultation and Community Involvement (UK)
- Consumer Co-Op International
- Container Closure Integrity
- Container Corporation of India
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator
- Continuous Commodity Index
- Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Control Code Indicator
- Control Components Inc. (Rancho Santa Margarita, California)
- Control Correlation Identifier (cybersecurity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) has announced the launch of a quarterly Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) to evaluate consumer impressions on the state of the economy and the key drivers of consumer behaviour.
ANKARA, September 06, 2011 (TUR) -- The consumer confidence index was down 3.
Summary: The UAE ranks as the eighth-most optimistic country in the world after its consumer confidence index soared by 13 points to 102 in the third quarter.
Consumer Confidence Index Reveals Optimism in Lebanon, Saudi, Qatar Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Qatar remain the most optimistic countries in the region, according to the MasterCard Worldwide Index of Consumer Confidence survey for the second half of 2009, the pan-Arab daily ASHARQ AL AWSAT reported Friday.
Composite Series: Index Numbers, 1985 = 100 Consumer Confidence Index [TM] 95.