Some of his current clients include the Consumer Alliance for Energy Security, WalMart, Miller and Long Concrete and Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse.
What does CAES stand for?
CAES stands for Consumer Alliance for Energy Security
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAES
We have 16 other meanings of CAES in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Association of Education Specialists
- Comité d'Action et d'Entraide Sociales (French)
- Committee of ACTA Endocrinologica Countries
- Compressed Air Energy Storage
- Computer Aided Earthmoving System
- Computer Aided Ergonomics and Safety
- Computer-Assisted Execution System
- Conejo Adventist Elementary School
- Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station
- Consorzio Assicurativo Etico Solidale (Italian)
- Corporate Actions Enhanced Services
- Crédit Agricole Epargne Longue des Salariés
- Canada-Alberta Environmentally Sustainable Agriculture Agreement
- Computer Assisted Estimation of Synthetic Accessibility
- Cache Embedded Switch Architecture
- Catalogue of Arcade Emulation Software - the Absolute Reference
- Civilian American & European Surface Anthropometry Resource
- Coalition Aerial Surveillance And Reconnaissance
- Complaint Analysis Evaluation System and Reports
- Component And Engine Structural Assessment Research (USAF/P&W)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has joined the Consumer Alliance for Energy Security (CAES), which is a "broad-based coalition of consumer, industrial, and institutional energy users committed to alleviating the current U.