[[banner]] In a career spanning 25 years in the engineering and IT sectors, he has also held key roles with Risk Management Solutions Inc (RMSI), RITES, Consulting Engineering Services and Larsen & Toubro.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Economique et Social (French)
- Conseil économique social
- Consejo Economico y Social (Spanish: Economic and Social Council)
- Conservation des Eaux et Sols (French: Conservation of Water and Soil; Nigeria)
- Consolidated Earth Station (FCC)
- Constant Elasticity of Substitution
- Constellation Energy Source
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
- Continuing Education System
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company awarded a contract to US firm Jacobs Engineering Group for consulting engineering services and to manage the metro's Red Line.
FOODPRO is a leading advisor to the food industry and as such, provides a complete range of consulting engineering services worldwide.
RELATED ARTICLE CATEGORY: Studies, Research and Consulting Engineering Services PROJECT: Grand Prairie System Model ENGINEER: Garver Engineers CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR: N/A CITY: Little Rock BUDGETED/ACTUAL COST: N/A
The company also offers consulting engineering services for those companies desiring to do their own tooling in-house.