Control of diphtheria: guidance for consultants in communicable disease control.
What does CsCDC stand for?
CsCDC stands for Consultants in Communicable Disease Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CsCDC
- Centre for Sustainable Community Development (Canada)
- Community Supervision & Corrections Department (Harris County, Texas)
- Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District (India)
- Coupling-Strength-Control Defect
- CTAS Software Change Document
- California Statewide Communities Development Authority (Walnut Creek)
- Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act (UK)
- Chile Sports, Culture and Development Association
- California Statewide Certified Development Corporation
- Central Singapore Community Development Council
- Command and Staff College Distance Education Program (US Marine Corps College of Continuing Education; Quantico, VA)
- Community Service Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Seattle, WA)
- Circuit Switched-Cellular Digital Packet Data (also seen as CS-CDPD)
- Central States Compact Drag Racing Association
- California State Child Death Review Council
- Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Certificate of Successful Completion of Exam
- China State Construction Engineering
- Club Subaquatique de la Côte d'Émeraude (French: Emerald Coast Underwater Club)