In addition to its construction and real estate arms, Tishman affiliates include: Tishman Hotel Corporation, specializing in hotel operations, and asset and property management; Tishman Real Estate Services, a full-service, real estate advisor and brokerage organization; Tishman Urban Development Corporation, specializing in joint public/private real estate development; Tishman Technologies, serving the telecommunications and 24/7 world; and Tishman Interiors, which specializes in fit-outs of all types.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Construction and Real Estate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Component Responsible Engineering
- Compressor, Refrigerant, Evaporative
- Computer Readable Extract (US DHS)
- Conception Réalisation Électrique (French: Electrical Design Realization)
- Confederation of Reformed Evangelicals (Moscow, Idaho)
- Conférence Permanente des Recteurs, des Présidents et Vice-Chanceliers des Universités Européennes (French: Standing Conference of Rectors, Presidents and Vice-Chancellors of European Universities)
- Conférences Régionales des élus (Quebec, Canada)
- Conseil des Résidents Étrangers (French: Council for Foreign Residents)
- Console Remote Equipment
- Constant Radial Expansion
- Contaminant Removal Efficiency
- Contingency Response Element (USAF)
- Contractor's Responsible Engineer
- Contrat de Retour a l'Emploi (French: Reemployment contract)
- Contrat Restauration Entretien (French: Food Service Contract)
- Control and Reporting Element
- Control Reporting Element (US DoD)
- Cooperative Research & Extension (various schools)
- Coordinator of Religious Education (religious order)
- Coral Reef Exhibit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The region's strong performance in the early 1980s, after a period in which construction activity was low and the supply of housing and office space had tightened, sparked a construction and real estate boom.