Supporting sponsors include Building Owners & Managers Association of Greater New York, Construction Management Association of America, Construction Users Roundtable, FIATECH, National Institute of Building Sciences, New York Building Congress, and Society for Marketing Professional Services.
What does CURT stand for?
CURT stands for Construction Users Roundtable
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CURT
- Catahoula United Rescue Society (dog rescue)
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Center for Urban and Regional Sociology (Romania)
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies
- Columbia University Rating Scale (Columbia University; New York)
- Core Upstream Regulatory Sequence
- Current Set of Rows
- Carleton University Responsiveness to Suggestion Scale
- Center for Underwater Robotic Technology (University of Hawaii)
- Clever Use of Reasoning Tools (software)
- Potentiometric Titration Curves (software for acid-base titration curve analysis and pH calculation)
- Clinical Unit for Research Trials in Skin
- Comprehensive Urban Retail Trade Improvement Strategy (EU)
- Common User Radio Transmission Sounding System
- Communications User Radio Transmission Sounding (US Navy)
- Cambridge University Rugby Union Football Club
- Cable-controlled Underwater Recovery Vehicle
- Cable-controlled Underwater Research Vehicle
- Combined Unit Reactor Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Labor, Employment Training; and Outstanding Contribution in Construction Industry Workforce Development from the Construction Users Roundtable.