Hamill-Mullan Group is an associate member of the Chicago Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA), Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Association of Licensed Architects (ALA).
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Construction Specifications Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Container Storage Interface (cloud computing)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hanrahan is an active member of the Construction Specifications Institute, Preservation New Jersey and the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
It is a registered education provider for the Project Management Institute, the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering, the Construction Specifications Institute, and the International Institute of Business Analysis.
Adam is a contributor to construction industry publications and a presenter at the national conventions of the American Institute of Architects, the Associated General Contractors, and the Construction Specifications Institute.
Davis is a member of the Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC), the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), and the Association of Facility Engineers (AFE).
Davis is active in several industry organizations including the Society for Protective Coatings, the National Association of Facility Engineers and the Construction Specifications Institute.
He is also a member of Standard & Poor's Board of Industry Leaders and a past president of the Construction Specifications Institute.