It is the hope of both Missouri S&T and the Engineer School that officers who have not yet earned the degree in engineering or engineering management necessary to work as a facilities/contract construction management engineer will use this opportunity to earn the credential.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Construction Management Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Conferences, Meetings and Events
- Configuration Management Engineer
- Configuration Manager Environment
- Conformant Management Entity (Sprint)
- Conseil Mondial des Éleveurs (French: World Council of Farmers)
- Conseil Municipal d'Enfants (French: City Council of Children)
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy (physics)
- Conservatoire des Mémoires Étudiantes (French: Student Memoirs Conservatory)
- Consistently Meets Expectations (employee performance review)
- Construção e Manutenção Electromecanica (Portuguese: Construction and Maintenance Electromechanics; engineering company)
- Construction Matériel Environnement (French stormwater treatment equipment manufacturer)
- Container Management Element
- Contemporary Montessori Education
- Contemporary Music Ensemble (various organizations)
- Continuing Medical Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Contract Manpower Equivalent
- Contract Manyear Equivalent
- Conveyor Maintenance and Erection
- Core Managed Environment (Phoenix; software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruder 33, a construction management engineer, has been appointed Operations Manager for ACC Construction Corp.
Whether you call the collection of military occupational specialty (MOS) 21T engineer technicians and 21D facilities/contract and construction management engineer officers a construction management section (CMS) or a design management section (DMS), the word "management" seems to be the operative word.