com/), an architectural firm offering professional architectural and design services to healthcare, education, municipal and research clients, has announced that he and fellow BJAC principal Jennifer Amster will speak at the upcoming Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) lunch meeting on Wednesday, June 27 at the Brier Creek Country Club, 9400 Club Hill Drive, from 11:30 a.
What does CMAA stand for?
CMAA stands for Construction Management Association of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMAA
We have 56 other meanings of CMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority
- Chinese Mutual Aid Association (Chicago,IL)
- Choson Martial Arts Academy (Belleville, IL)
- Church Music Association of America
- Clan Macneil Association of America
- Club Managers Association of America
- Cobra Martial Arts Association
- Cocoa Merchants' Association of America
- Command Master at Arms
- Communications Mission Area Analysis
- Cooperative Military Airlift Agreement
- Corona's Martial Arts Academy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Country Music Association of Australia
- Courts Martial Appeals Act (UK)
- Crane Manufacturers Association of America
- Customs Mutual Assistance Agreement
- Central Missouri Area Agency on Aging
- Chinese Martial Arts Association at Cornell (New York)
- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada
- Confederation of Medical Associations in Asia and Oceania (est. 1956)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting sponsors include Building Owners & Managers Association of Greater New York, Construction Management Association of America, Construction Users Roundtable, FIATECH, National Institute of Building Sciences, New York Building Congress, and Society for Marketing Professional Services.
Making an online file storage network available at no cost to members has allowed the Construction Management Association of America, McLean, Virginia, to provide a value-added service while proactively underscoring its leadership role in advancing valuable new technologies, says CMAA Executive Director Bruce D'Agostino, CAE.
Information about construction managers and construction management services firms is available ftom Construction Management Association of America Suite 640, 12355 Sunrise Valley Dr.
On Friday, April 23, the House in San Diego, California received the 2010 Project Achievement Award in the New Building Construction Less than $25 Million category from the San Diego chapter of the Construction Management Association of America.