Legal Rights: ABCs Construction Legal Rights Foundation provides legal assistance to ABC members for precedent-setting cases.
What does CLRF stand for?
CLRF stands for Construction Legal Rights Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLRF
We have 2 other meanings of CLRF in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Long Range Development Plan (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Center for Labor Research and Education
- Contact Lens Registry Examination (National Contact Lens Examiners)
- Centre for Local and Regional Economic Analysis (University of Portsmouth; UK)
- Citizenship Law-Related Education Program for the Schools of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- Carriage Return Line Feed
- Center for Law and Religious Freedom (Springfield, VA)
- Child Language Research Forum (conference; Stanford University)
- Cleveland Local Resilience Forum (England, UK)
- Common Laser Range Finder
- Contingent Liability and Rehabilitation Fund (Philippines)
- Company Legislation and Regulatory Framework Committee (Singapore)
- Center for Local and Regional Governance (University of the Philippines)
- Coimisiun Le Rinci (Irish Dancing Commission; Dublin, Ireland)
- Company Law Review Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Centre for Local and Regional Government Research (UK)
- Central Leather Research Institute (India)
- Child Labor Research Initiative (University of Iowa Center for Human Rights)
- Club Land Rover Ireland (est. 2000)
- Colorado Literacy Research Initiative