The project provides construction taster classes for women and is run from a mobile classroom by the Construction Industry Trust for Youth.
What does CITY stand for?
CITY stands for Construction Industry Trust for Youth (Swindon, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CITY
We have 7 other meanings of CITY in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Interactive Technology Workshop
- Classroom Instruction That Works
- Confidence in the Word (UK website)
- Complete Index To World Film (subscription database)
- Combat Identification Technical Working Group
- Can I Trust You?
- Cardiology in the Young (journal)
- Christians Involved Together with Youth, Inc.
- Collin Intervention to Youth (est. 1989; Plano, TX)
- Community Improvement Through Youth (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- City University of Hong Kong
- Cable Interface Unit
- Camera Interface Unit
- Canadian Institute of Underwriters
- Care Initiation Unit (various organizations)
- Categorical Industrial User (industrial wastewater discharge and pretreatment)
- Cell Interface Unit
- Center for International Understanding
- Central Injection Unit
- Central Interface Unit