This event is being organised by the Construction Futures Wales programme - a joint initiate between the Welsh Government construction sector and Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) in Wales.
What does CITB stand for?
CITB stands for Construction Industry Training Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITB
We have 3 other meanings of CITB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Independent Threat Analysis and Research
- Center for Interventions, Treatment and Addictions Research (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- COAC (Combined Air Operations Center) Information Technology Architecture Study
- China in Time and Space
- China International Telecommunication Annual Summit
- Container Inspection Training and Assistance Team (USCG)
- Chemical Information and Testing Branch (EPA)
- Clothing Industry Training Board (South Africa)
- Commerce, Industry and Technology Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullshit (website)
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- CAUDIT Information Technology Benchmarking Committee (Australia)
- Coast Information Team British Columbia
- Cook Islands Trust and Banking Corporation
- Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport des Basses-Laurentides (French; Canadian intermunicipal transport council)
- Construction Industry Training Board in Northern Ireland (Crumlin, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Caltex International Technical Center Pty Ltd (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- Cavan Innovation & Technology Centre (Cavan, Ireland)
- Cement Industry Technical Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) agrees that investment in infrastructure, and the resulting employment and supply chain opportunities, is key to Wales' long-term economic success.
Industry experts say an extra 182,000 jobs will be created in the next five years and the Construction Industry Training Board says 120,000 new apprentices are needed in the next four years to fill the gaps left by an ageing workforce who are set to retire.
Firms in the Midlands bene-fited from the Exceptional Training Grant from CITB, the Construction Industry Training Board, to reward their commitment to staff training and upskilling.
WITH thousands of construction workers set to retire over the next decade, the construction Industry Training Board is now encouraging firms to claim grants to help them up-skill.
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) said that spending around five per cent of that cost on repair and maintenance work could create 3,200 jobs.
Unite along with the engineering construction industry training board (ECITB) and industry professionals went to the Scottish Parliament to present the skills and training charter and to encourage SMPs' to put the skills shortage at the top of the agenda.
Newcastle College will open its Construction Skills Academy on Tuesday with the help of Sir Michael Latham, chairman of the Construction Industry Training Board.