Scrap yards also get e-mail alerts of stolen materials from the Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program of the Pacific Northwest and the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc.
What does CICP stand for?
CICP stands for Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CICP
We have 20 other meanings of CICP in our Acronym Attic
- Cambodia Institute for Cooperation and Peace
- Centre for International Crime Prevention (United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention)
- Certified Intensive Care Paramedic
- Certified Intensive Care Provider (health care)
- Certified International Credit Professional
- Colorado Indigent Care Program
- Communications and Information Career Program (USAF)
- Communications Interface Control Processor
- Computerized Inventory Control Project (India)
- Consortium for International Crop Protection
- Contractor Inventory Control Point (US DoD)
- Core Impact Certified Professional (Core Security Technologies)
- Critical Intensive Care Paramedic
- Critical Item Control Plan
- California Institute for Chinese Performing Arts (El Monte, CA)
- Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Critical Infrastructure and Coastal Protection Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association
- Central Indiana Crisis Pregnancy Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation Purchasing Consortium (est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program of the Pacific Northwest (CICP) and the National Equipment Register (NER) announced a partnership to help contractors prevent and recover from the growing problem of equipment theft.
The Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program of the Pacific Northwest (CICP) and the National Equipment Registry (NER) have formed a partnership to help contractors prevent and recover stolen equipment.